LEARN ENGLISH HERE - BLOG FOR MY SMART STUDENTS.

AUTUMN IS BACK! AND WITH IT, SCHOOL DAYS ARE BACK AGAIN....

domingo, 17 de junio de 2007

PODCASTS BY LUIS AND CRISTOBAL FROM 2ºD

LUIS wants you to watch his new video at Youtube:
Hola soy quien interpretó a Homer (Luis) si quereis vernos en you tube haciendo un video de House aqui teneis la dirección. Pero por favor poned comentarios. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9l8HKHa2Q8



Listen to this funny short story created by Luis and Cristóbal with Homer Simpson speaking like a gangster. Congratulations to both of you! Voices are great and so is the music!
There are several episodes. The first one occurs at the supermarket. The second one at a barbecue at Flander's house. On episode 3, Homer is working at the nuclear power station.







Episode 2





Episode 3







My Odeo Podcast

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Es el mejor diálogo en el mundo se admiten donaciones (solo Luis).
Interpreto a Homer en el 1ª,2ªy 3ª parte y cristóbal a flanders.

NOTA: hahaha,sausages ah???

NOTA 2: Soy Luis.

Úrsula dijo...

Hi! how are you teacher i hope you are well, i din't pass many subjects, but i will pass them, 'cause i have to study so much in summer...

Anónimo dijo...

hello, teacher!
how are you? I`m fine.
I hope you are well,I have to study so much in summer.
see you next year!!

noelia.

Anónimo dijo...

hello luis, the dialogue is very interesting, I like it because I like THE SIMPSONSa lot.

Anónimo dijo...

Hola soy quien interpretó a Homer (Luis) si quereis vernos en you tube haciendo un video de House aqui teneis la dirección. Pero por favor poned comentarios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9l8HKHa2Q8

Anónimo dijo...

Hello!teacher.
How are you?
I´m fine and i hope you are well too.I hope you are having a good summer.Without correct examinations, whithout give class and going to the beach.Well,
see you in september!
I hope you will be my teacher in fourth of the ESO.Bye.
best wishes from:Estefanía