LEARN ENGLISH HERE - BLOG FOR MY SMART STUDENTS.

AUTUMN IS BACK! AND WITH IT, SCHOOL DAYS ARE BACK AGAIN....

miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2007

MUSIC FOR LEARNING



I'm sure you like pop music as I do. See if you can catch the missing words just by listening to this video-clip. Don't cheat and don't look up the lyrics anywhere else!






I'm standing on a (1)
I'm waiting in the (2)
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the (3)
No footsteps on the (4)
I'm listening but there's no sound
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
(chorus)
It's a damn (5 y 6). Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the (7), take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are but I... I'm with you
I'm with you

Im looking for a (8)
Im searching for a (9)
is anybody here I know
cause nothing's going right
and everything's a (10)
and no one likes to be (11)
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home

CHORUS
oh why is everything so (12)
maybe I'm just out of my (13)
yea yea yea
CHORUS




3 comentarios:

Fran&Juanjo's dijo...

Avril lavigne

I'm standing on a bridge.
I'm waiting in the dark.
I thought that you'd be here by now.
There's nothing but the rain.
No footsteps on the ground.
I'm listening but there's no sound.

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night.
Trying to figure out this life.
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new.
I don't know who you are.
But I, I'm with you.I'm with you.

I'm looking for a place.
I'm searching for a face.
Is anybody here I know?
Cause nothing's going right.
And everything's a mess.
And no one likes to be alone.
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

CHORUS
Oh, why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind.
Yea, yea, yea.

CONCHA CUEVAS dijo...

Preub de comentario

cristy dijo...

I’m standing on the bridge
I’m waiting in the dark
I thought that you’d be here by now
There’s nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I’m listening, but there’s no sound
Isn’t anyone trying to find me?
Won’t somebody come take me home

CHORUS

It’s a damn cold night
Trying figure out this life
Won’t you, take me by the hand, take me somewhere new
I don’t know who you are but i, i’m with you
I’m with you

I’m looking for a place
I’m searching for a face
Is anybody here i know
Cos nothing’s going right
and Everythings a mess
And no-one like’s to be alone
Isn’t anyone trying to find me?
Won’t somebody take me home

CHORUS

Oh, why is everything so confusing
Maybe i’m just out of my mind
Yeah yeah yeah

CHORUS